Tubing Wrench with Flexible Head can effectively loosen or tighten screws, and the open-end head design allows you to fix tubing which are difficult and hard to reach.
The angle of the head can be adjusted up to 180°. Compared to the straight handle and curved handle type, Tubing Ratchet Wrench can be used in more demanding environments, with quick adjustment and convenient & labor-saving.
Made of selected chrome vanadium steel, high hardness, high torque, good toughness and long service life.
The surface of the wrench is finely polished and does not rust easily.
You can apply force in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions, allowing you to use it more freely. The ratchet can be used repeatedly and is more convenient to use in a narrow environment.
- Crafted from rugged alloyed steel, this set delivers a lifetime of solid performance. Add it to your toolbox and get the strength that gets the job done.
- Polished finish for easy cleaning, Use when removing or replacing nuts on fuel or brake lines.
- Designed to prevent rounding out edges over time, One-piece steel alloy construction for rugged performance.
- Fixed Head
- Flexible Head
1x Tubing Wrench with Flexible Head
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 4-7 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.